Dynamic tool designed to assist your bank in performing quantitative liquidity assessments as required by Interagency Guidance on Funding and Liquidity Risk Management.
- Forecast funding sources, funding needs, and cash flow gaps
- Monitor availability of contingent liquidity
- Monitor funding concentrations and dynamic cash flow ratios
- Perform liquidity stress testing and multiple-scenario what-if analyses
- Are we covered?
- For how long are we covered (liquidity reserve)?
- Are the ratios and the risk levels within policy limits?
- To what degree are we reliant on volatile funds to bridge funding gaps?
- Is our back-up liquidity adequate in normal markets? Stressed markets?
For additional information and to view sample reports for the Liquidity Cash Flow and Contingency Model, click here.
Includes 1 year of technical support.*
Available in Microsoft Excel®.
* Option to purchase technical support beginning year 2 -- $200 per year