Opportunities with Young & Associates, Inc.
Young & Associates, Inc. is a progressive team of management consultants and support staff dedicated to the success of financial institutions by providing consulting, outsourcing, and educational services to community financial institutions nationwide and overseas. Since our founding in 1978, we have grown and expanded our product and service offerings to include all the major areas of banking, such as risk management, capital planning, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, internal audit, branching and expansion, loan review, IT, and regulatory compliance. Through affiliations with state and national banking associations, we also provide educational seminars and training to more than 3,000 bankers each year, and offer a variety of products specifically designed for the community bank – developed by bankers for bankers.
Lending / Loan Review – Independent Contractor(s)
We periodically seek individuals interested in part-time project / independent contractor work to supplement our existing full-time workforce in the area of providing loan review services to our client banks. These project individuals will work primarily during our peak workloads, which typically occur during the second half of the calendar year.
To be considered for this type of work, the individual must possess:
- Broad-based knowledge of banking and strong familiarity with principles of credit analysis,
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in commercial lending, commercial credit analysis, loan review, or examination of commercial lending functions,
- Experience evaluating and spreading financial statements,
- Intermediate PC/Microsoft Office skills,
- Ability to work in a team environment,
- Ability to travel overnight as needed. Travel requirements can fluctuate during peak workload, and will include up to 3-4 nights per week, depending on the client location, and
- As the majority of our loan review clients are in the Midwest, the interested individual will preferably reside in the Midwest to limit travel time and expense. An initial visit to our corporate office in Kent, OH will be required.
We will provide a daily rate, travel reimbursement, and flexible scheduling. Many of the individuals who have worked in this type of arrangement are retired banking professionals, with experience in the above noted areas. If you are interested in being considered for this type of unique opportunity, submit your resume (in a Word / PDF format only) and a completed Lending Questionnaire (obtained by clicking here) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE)
Opportunities with Clients
There are no opportunities available at this time.