Information Technology Consultant
Our firm is a progressive team of management consultants dedicated to the success of financial institutions by providing consulting, outsourcing and educational services to community financial institutions nationwide. In over 45 years, we have grown and expanded our product and service offerings to include all of the major areas of banking, including regulatory compliance, risk management, capital planning, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, branching and expansion, loan review, and information technology. Through affiliations with state and national banking associations, we also provide educational seminars and training to more than 3,000 individuals each year.
Currently, we have a unique opportunity available to join our Information Technology (IT) Consulting Division as an IT Consultant. This role provides the opportunity to develop long lasting valuable relationships with our community financial institution customers helping them improve their IT environment as well as work directly with our team of IT Consultants to enhance the service offerings of our IT Consulting Division.
IT Consultant’s primary responsibilities include:
- Perform IT Audits based on the FFIEC’s Information Technology Examination Procedures.
- Review of the design, implementation and effectiveness of technical controls used to mitigate IT risks.
- Perform network vulnerability assessments with scanning software.
- Provide tailored feedback to clients to fix gaps in the IT control structure.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Prepare pre-audit documentation.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Collaborate with the Y&A team to enhance product offerings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, may include some overnight stays.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in IT, another related field, or other relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Windows Server administration
- Virtualization management
- Network management and administration
- VoIP management
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Knowledge of cloud (Azure, AWS, or GCP) environments is a plus.
- Experience with Nessus or other network vulnerability scanners is a plus.
- Programming/scripting (C#, PowerShell, Python, etc.) experience is a plus.
- Work experience with a financial institution is a plus.
Our firm is located in Ohio, however our expectation is to provide this employee the flexibility of working out of a home-based office in the Midwest. Applicants must have reasonable access to a major airport for travel purposes.
Our total compensation package includes:
- Base salary, bonus incentives for profitability and business referrals
- 401(k) with a competitive company match
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Medical, vision and dental care
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Company paid life insurance and short and long-term disability
- Parental leave
- Bereavement leave
- Student loan paydown program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Careers Main|