Young & Associates is a progressive team of experienced professionals dedicated to supporting the continued success of community-focused financial institutions through management consulting, process outsourcing, and educational programming for domestic and international organizations. For nearly 50 years, our trusted experts have partnered closely with clients to develop business strategies, manage risks, solve pressing issues and support priority efforts across virtually every aspect of their businesses. Our services include strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, branching and expansion, risk management, capital planning, loan review, marketing, compliance, and information technology. Our seasoned experts, through affiliations with state and national banking associations, also provide educational seminars and training for thousands of bankers on an annual basis.
Our growing team is seeking an experienced marketing professional to lead our expanded marketing program and increase our presence in targeted markets. As Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for translating business needs into effective marketing strategies which improve awareness and opportunities for Y&A’s brand, our team of experts, and our services. This hands-on role partners closely with leaders at all levels, including our executive team, business unit directors, external agencies, and others to implement campaigns, manage budgets and projects, and deliver engaging experiences which drive value for our business and our clients.
- Develops marketing strategies and messaging which aligns to Y&A’s strategic plan for growth, considers industry and economic changes, identifies and addresses the needs of new and existing clients, and differentiates Y&A from our competition.
- Works directly with COO and CEO to measure the effectiveness and performance of all marketing efforts and their impact on Y&A’s goals and key performance indicators.
- Maintains relationships with state and national partner associations to lead all marketing efforts, sponsorships, participation, and collateral development for conventions and tradeshows.
- Leads and manages corporate marketing and communications projects, both print and digital (newsletters, postcards, catalogs, letters, flyers, posters, and emails).
- Manages all aspects of web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns, and related agency relationship(s).
- Leverages Y&A’s CRM tool (HubSpot) to identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on data-driven insights.
- Serves as marketing ambassador, promoting a learning culture at Y&A with education on how CRM and other marketing automation tools can assist our team and help grow our business.
- Uses experience and knowledge to develop new and creative growth strategies through traditional (outbound) and digital (inbound) marketing channels.
- Utilizes proven tools and analytics to define and evaluate the effectiveness of end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Coaches and develops marketing team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient in CRM and Marketing Automation platforms (preferably HubSpot), social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets, projects, and marketing channel plans.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Marketing or related field of study from four-year college or university
- 5+ years of demonstrated Marketing leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing and leading teams, or closely related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Experience with non-centralized workforce and remote working strongly preferred.
- Experience in the Financial Industry is a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Company provided Short-term and Long-term disability
- Company provided life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Student Loan paydown program (Gradifi)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Bonus incentives
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Careers Main|