Currently, we are seeking an energetic self-starter within our Secondary Market/Quality Control Department to provide administrative support to our Secondary Market Services Department.
- Assist with on-site and off-site quality control reviews, due diligence reviews, and loan officer audits. This includes the analysis of origination and closing documents and compliance disclosures for timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
- Review the approval of the loan to assure completion prior to closings.
- Ensure that the re-verification process is completed timely, and any questions or discrepancies brought to the attention of the consultant.
- Initiate second requests within 2-3 weeks for re-verifications that have not yet returned.
- Re-underwriting of residential loans using documented income and debts and comparing the results to the Automated Underwriting findings. Also, conduct review of Automated Underwriting findings for data integrity (DU/LP System).
- At the completion of the above-mentioned processes, forward to clients all work papers, credit reports, copies of returned re-verifications, and APR’s.
- Track receipt of files, first and second mailings of re-verification requests, field reviews and new credit reports.
- Filing and photocopying of documents.
- Other administrative and support duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of mortgage documentation is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes competitive base pay, benefits including health care and a Company match 401K, paid vacation and personal time, and student loan payback program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE)
|Job Category||Careers Main|