Young & Associates is a progressive team of management consultants dedicated to the success of financial institutions by providing consulting, outsourcing, and educational services to community financial institutions nationwide and overseas. In 45+ years we have grown and expanded our product and service offerings to include all of the major areas of banking, including risk management, capital planning, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, branching and expansion, loan review, marketing, compliance, quality control, and information technology. Through affiliations with state and national banking associations, we also provide educational seminars and training to more than 3,000 bankers each year.
Currently, we have a unique opportunity available within our Compliance Division for a Consultant, with a background in all areas of regulatory Compliance. This role provides the opportunity to develop long lasting valuable relationships with our community financial institution customers as well as work directly with our team of Compliance experts to improve our Compliance Division.
Although our main office is in NE Ohio, our expectation is to provide this employee the flexibility of working out of a home-based office, preferably in the Midwest, as much of our Compliance business is geographically situated in that region. Also, applicants must have reasonable access to a major airport for air travel purposes.
- Maintaining client relationships.
- Conducting on-site and off-site regulatory compliance reviews, training and writing reports.
- Provide support to our community financial institution clients by responding to client calls/emails that come through the Compliance Hotline.
- Composing articles for the monthly compliance update newsletter and other compliance related publications.
- Update policies and products provided by Y&A in the compliance area.
- Assist in the growth and profitability of the Compliance Division.
- Assist other consultants with their compliance reviews or report writing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and apply Federal baking regulations.
- Ability to travel onsite to customer locations when necessary.
- Ability to teach is not required but would be a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- 5-10 years of banking experience
- 3-5 years compliance experience
- 2-4 years lending compliance experience
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) experience is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Company provided Short-term and Long-term disability
- Company provided life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Student Loan paydown program (Gradifi)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Bonus incentives
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Careers Main|