Outsourcing your commercial and residential appraisal reviews to Young & Associates is a practical, cost-effective alternative for financial institutions that ensures regulatory compliance. Through our appraisal review process, we will analyze the report to:
- Determine whether the appraisal complies with the Agencies’ appraisal regulations and is consistent with supervisory guidance.
- Determine that the report conforms to generally accepted appraisal standards as evidenced by the USPAP promulgated by the Appraisal Standards Board of the Appraisal Foundation unless principles of safe and sound banking require compliance with stricter standards.
- Determine whether the appraisal methods, assumptions, and value conclusions are appropriate and, if not, document the reasons for disagreement.
- Determine the adequacy and relevance of the data used and the propriety of any adjustments made.
- Determine that the level of detail is sufficient for the institution to understand the appraiser’s analysis and opinion of the property’s market value.
As former bankers, our consultants understand the tight timeline for appraisal reviews, so we deliver a fast turnaround time of 3-4 business days for our clients.
Fill out the form below to learn more about our appraisal review process and to connect with a consultant today.