Are you wondering what the administrative priorities should be for your human resources department? Is the plate extremely full? It just needs some sorting? Young & Associates, Inc. can help with an HR Audit to fit your requirements. Audits range from cursory to customized.
Young & Associates, Inc. HR Audit services include:
- Cursory Audits. These are not formal audits. They prioritize HR’s administrative requirements. The documentation is a list of priorities. They are useful for new HR Managers and Departments. They also help HR Departments get ready for a formal audit.
- Introductory Audits. These are formal audits. Our most popular audits, the documentation is a formal audit report suitable for reporting to executive management, boards of directors, and outside advisors. It reports findings and recommendations.
- Advanced Audits. These are higher-level, formal audits. As with introductory audits, the documentation is a formal audit report. Findings and recommendations are more specific. This often includes recommendations on specific language or procedures. These audits prioritize the findings and recommendations. Cost-saving findings and recommendations are also reported, if applicable. These audits are best for more mature HR departments or those that have experienced previous audits.
- Customized Audits. Young & Associates, Inc. works with clients to fit audits to their goals and objectives. The customized audits focus on going beyond the HR department’s administrative responsibilities, and reviewing and recommending ways HR can impact revenues. This promotes a focus on performance, training, management, and leadership that improves the performance of revenue generating departments.
- Audit Process Review. Young & Associates, Inc. follows the generally accepted audit process of identifying, reviewing, and assessing:
- HR practices
- Documentation of policies and procedures supporting those practices
- Communication of those policies and procedures to employees and managers
- Training of employees and managers on policies and procedures
- Support for managers on managing those policies and procedures
- Compliance of managers on managing and adhering to those policies and procedures