The Virtual Compliance Consultant Program is an annual membership to all the invaluable compliance tools and services that Young & Associates has to offer. It is like having a regulatory compliance consultant right there at your financial institution to walk you through all the important changes and developments.
VCC Membership Benefits
VCC Membership (basic) includes the following:
- Compliance Coaching. A monthly telephone conference call between your institution (you choose the person or team members to participate) and a Young & Associates virtual compliance consultant to discuss any compliance related items (length will vary depending on your institution’s needs and regulatory changes. Monthly calls will generally be limited to one hour).
- Discounts on Professional Fees (consulting, reviews, and audits).
- Compliance Products and Policies. Availability of all Young & Associates compliance products and policies, including updates, at no charge, as they become available.
- Compliance Policy Review and Updates. Review and submission of regulatory compliance policies based on your institution’s policy review submission schedule. For example: assuming your institution’s Regulation B policy is due for Board approval in June, in May you will either receive an updated version of your institution’s policy (if you use Young & Associates’ policy set), or a checklist for updating the institution’s policy so that you can have it ready for the June meeting.
- Automatic Updates to All Compliance Policies. If your institution uses Young & Associates’ policies, and they change at any time during the year in a way that would require resubmission of the policy to the Board, we will update your policies for you, and send them to you for resubmission. If your institution does not use Young & Associates’ policy set, we will inform you of needed changes.
- Regulatory Manuals. Your institution will have 24-hour access to all Young & Associates’ compliance training manuals. We have a compliance training manual written for virtually all federal consumer protection regulations, with more manuals being added as necessary and updated on an on-going basis.
- On-line Forum. A forum to post questions and comments. An expert Young & Associates consultant responds to all questions. The Q&As are organized by regulation / topic.
VCC Membership Optional Services
- Advertising Review. Young & Associates will provide a regulatory compliance review of advertisements for your institution. Each review will be limited to a one-page advertisement and will be limited to 12 advertisements per VCC year. The review service will not include the verification of any Annual Percentage Rates or Annual Percentage Yields. A review of more advertisements maybe purchased on an individual basis.
VCC Membership Pricing
The pricing for virtual compliance consulting is based on your institution’s asset size at the time of your acceptance of the VCC program.
Contact us today for pricing details and to find out more on how The Virtual Compliance Consultant Program will benefit your institution.