By: Jerry Sutherin, President and CEO
I am pleased to announce some changes to the structure of Young & Associates, Inc. that took place in September. The following individuals have received promotions to help our organization continue to grow and guide our organization into 2020 and beyond.
- 1. Bill Elliott – Director of Compliance Education
- 2. Karen Clower – Director of Compliance
- 3. Bob Viering – Director of Lending
- 4. Aaron Lewis – Director of Lending Education
- 5. Kyle Curtis – Director of Lending Services
- 6. Mike Detrow – Director of Information Technology Audit/Information Technology
- 7. Martina Dowidchuk – Director of Management Services
- 8. Dave Reno – Director of Lending and Business Development
- 9. Jeanette McKeever – Director of Internal Audit
Each of these individuals possesses a vast amount of experience, knowledge, and contacts in the financial services industry, and have, time after time, been called upon to utilize this experience and knowledge for the betterment of our clients and, in turn, for the betterment of Young & Associates, Inc. While much of the day-to-day, primary duties and responsibilities of these recognized individuals will remain unchanged, the new role will involve them to a higher degree in the business strategy and implementation needed to grow our business in 2020 and beyond.
The functional areas of Human Resources (Sharon Jeffries), Marketing (Anne Coyne), and Education Coordination (Sally Scudiere) will continue to be valuable advisors/resources to our corporate strategy and senior management team and will be fully utilized through the ongoing process of business growth in conjunction with maximizing employee potential.
Congratulations to all of these individuals on these important promotions. We look forward to working together to serve our current and potential clients in 2020!