Join the Young & Associates team as a Senior Credit Analyst!
The Senior Credit Analyst will be responsible for analyzing credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit. This individual will also be responsible for reviewing client accounts, maintaining client relationships, preparing reports, and managing internal processes.
Manage and grow the loan pipeline and maintain client relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate creditworthiness of applicants.
- Maintain records of client accounts.
- Conduct market research and research on the creditworthiness of potential borrowers.
- Provide client service in the office and over the phone.
- Develop departmental procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with a loan origination software.
- Proficient in basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study from four-year college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in commercial credit analysis is required.
- Formal Credit Administration training is a plus.
- Experience with non-centralized workforce and hybrid working strongly preferred.
- Experience in the Financial Industry is a plus.
- Experience with Agricultural Lending is a plus.
- Experience with Shared National Credits & Project Financing is a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Company provided Short-term and Long-term disability
- Company provided life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Student Loan paydown program (Gradifi)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Bonus incentives
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Job Category||Careers Main|